Solid Roots puts its money where its mouth is. That’s why 1% of our sales goes directly to non-profits or organizations that focus on programs that give back, impact social change, or help heal the planet. We make these donations quarterly and value your input in helping us decide where the donation will go each quarter. Every quarter you have the option to vote on your favorite organization.
This quarter, we’ve chosen the following for you to vote on:
Bless the Children
Bless the Children's mission is to free orphaned, abandoned and impoverished children from the chains of poverty by empowering them with health, shelter, nutritional and educational support so that they may become productive members of society. Learn more about this organization here.
Clean Air Task Force
Clean Air Task Force pushes the change in technologies and policies needed to get to a zero-emissions, high-energy planet at an affordable cost. They imagine a world where the energy needs of all people are met efficiently without damaging the atmosphere. Learn more about its programs here.
National Public Radiio
NPR is an independent, nonprofit media organization that was founded on a mission to create a more informed public. Every day, NPR connects with millions of Americans on the air, online, and in person to explore the news, ideas, and what it means to be human. Learn more here.
Previous Root Causes of the Quarter
- American Association for Cancer Research (Q3 2023)
- The Nature Conservancy (Q2 2023)
- Rainforest Foundation (Q1 2023)
- Independent Animal Rescue (Q4 2022)
- Hope For The Warriors (Q3 2022)
- Alzheimer's Association (Q2 2022)
- Heart to Heart International's efforts in Ukraine (Q1 2022)
- Action Against Hunger (Q4 2021)
- Plastic Free July (Q3 2021)
- Equal Justice Initiative (Q2 2021)
- Environmental Defense Fund (Q1 2021)
- Climate Emergency Fund (Q4 2020)